About the Interbourse App

Thanks for supporting the Interbourse App!

The app started when I was working on a similar project with  the development groups of one of my subsidiaries. To date, except for my effort, the out of pocket cost has been very low, definitely under $1,000. It still needs a lot of work and my thought is this would be best done as a community. We are looking for Interbourse members to help with anything from suggesting features, identifying bugs to programming (if you have the ability).

My intention is that this app, all its source code and any IP is the property of the Interbourse community, a contribution from the Philly team. I will give access to the full source code to anyone in the IB community and in fact I am hoping that there are resources within the community that can contribute to advance the project. Kosta Corriveau from Pacific already has access and is working on the code to see how we can improve it from where it is now. Probably between Kosta and myself we can get most features in place, but the more ideas we have from Interbourse people the better the app will be.

Right now my intention is to try and get the app with a few additional modifications available in the regular app store and google play. I will do my best so that we can play with it in Andermatt.

I am very open to any comments or advice on how to make this app successful for the community! Please leave comments on this blog!

Philadelphia Ski Team

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Race Eligibility and Rules

Hanging on in there!

History of Interbourse